Monday, January 19, 2009

This isn't the time for U-G-L-Y, You Ain't Got No Alibi.

So this kinda goes along with my idea of having my facebook status be:

"Sonya is a hot blonde, LA, 21, just wants to have fun. I stay up late. XOXO"

But this one is more like a line from a movie from the perspective of say, you know, that girl from Clueless, maybe:

"Just cause you're ugly doesn't mean you wanna be pretty.
Just cause you're fat doesn't mean you wanna be skinny.
Just cause you're dumb doesn't mean you wanna be smart.
But I know for a fact that everyone at this school wants to be me."

Other things to think about:
Just cause you're nice doesn't mean you want to be mean.
Just cause you're poor doesn't mean you want to be rich.
Just cause you're locked up doesn't mean you want to be free.

You can do the race and gender thing with it, too. It's sort of fun to think about things when you phrase 'em this way.

No, I'm not high.

No comments:

Post a Comment