Monday, January 5, 2009

Killing Time with my Rhymes.

I'm going to my mom's tonight to see my brother in the first time in like a year. My christmas present to him was a ticket to the Rose Bowl, so he's in town right now (well, he's in Riverside, with my mom). He's also unemployed, so has nothing better to do than hang around. I'm ready to leave for the side of R now, but I can't because I would get stuck in traffic:

So I'm killing time for the next few hours, by doing a bunch of random shit while listening to this radio station that I found a while ago, and I don't remember why or how. It's SCAD Radio, from the savannah college of art and design in savannah, georgia. It has single-handedly increased my respect for that area of the country. It also reminds me of NPR, but for cool people, which is like the story of my life right now:
JADED about the liberal college life of my dad (etc), which is basically NPR in life form.
BUT at the same time realizing that there are some good things about it, and
TRYING to figure out how to incorporate them appropriately into a life of awesomeness:

AKA: music, drugs, alcohol, violence, and nudity.

2 comments:

  1. I love you more than you could ever imagine. I look forward to sharing a drink with you. <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who goes to SCAD. He's basically the coolest person that my high school ever produced, with the exception of me.

    ReplyDelete