Thursday, September 2, 2010

I like blogger



So I'm in the process of trying to make like... a "public persona" on the internet. It's so bizarre to like... decide which parts of me should be shown to the public and which shouldn't. The weirdest part about it, is that the people whose tweets I follow and whose blog posts I read occasionally really seem like they leave nothing except their exact name and location at the door. But it's obviously not the case.

It's confusing.

Anyway, dunno if this blog will continue, or if I will decide to use IT as a part of my public persona. But then I'll have like four million avatars. Maybe I'll migrate this blogspot thing to "frostedbeagels.blogspot" so that my frosedbeagels twitter coordinates to my personal blog and my thegreatantidote blog coordinates to my dagreatantidote twitter. One public and the other private. Note: there is apparently a character limit on twitter account names, such that I had to use "da" instead of "the". When I realized this I got a little happy inside, cause it meant that I could use the nickname "Lady daGA". Lol. Dork.

Also. I like blogger. I've been checking out posterous and wordpress for this more professional internet Sonya, and so far I am not impressed. We'll see. I feel like blogger is increasingly becoming extinct, but I'm not quite sure why.

At least it's not Xanga.

No comments:

Post a Comment